Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Time Sleep overs.

A few weeks ago Dave and I were feeling Really brave and thought we would be nice so we had our neice and nephews over for a sleep over... It wasnt that bad after they went to sleep haha. But before that they kept us pretty busy with a game of football, basketball, snake, movies and popcorn. If anything we had some good practice for parenting or a good dose of birthcontrol.

Then just a few days ago we had some family over to play and take advantage of the warm weather. It was really fun we played a little softball, kickball, and even had a fire and rosted us some mallows! Oh man I cant wait for more nights like this. I LOVE warm weather so why do I live in Cache Valley?

















3 comments:

Ballard Family said...

FUN! wish we could have made the game...so next time are you going to brave the babies at the sleepover???? j/k :) My kids are so lucky they have a fun Aunt and Uncle, I guess there are benefits of not having cousins yet!

melissa said...

If you move to LA I will brave the babies Ashley!

What a fun Aunt you are lish! Lucky, lucky kiddos!

Keisha said...

How fun!! I'm sure the kids loved it. You are always so stinkin cute in all your posts!! Hopefully it wasn't too much birth control ;)

Kids are the best!!