Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to him

26 wonderful years ago baby DAVID KENETTH WEBB was brought into this world and how grateful am I that he was!! He is such an awesome guy and Im so blessed to have him in my life. I love him more than anything in this world. On Friday we drove down to SlC and the boys went to the jazz game while the girls hung out and played games. And then today we celebrated him. He asked that I didnt have a party for him so instead in honor I got up and ran 20 miles for him:) then came home and baked and cooked all day which is a huge deal. I dont spend much time in the kitchen lately. Then some of our family came over for a bbq, cake, presents, and games. Not much but just enough. Happy Birthday Dave I Love you!!













6 comments:

Cori said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Love you guys!

Ballard Family said...

Happy Birthday to Dave and thanks for cooking for us on your B-DAY!!!

kimi said...

ehhh. Should I feel like a dirtbag that your entire cute family joined Dave on his birthday and his actual siblings were MIA?!?! hmmmm.

happy 26th little brother!...does it count that I called???

melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

laci said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Thanks for being such a good friend to Nate and for marrying such a great girl that I get to be friends with! Love you guys.

julie said...

Alisha and Dave,
Hi Guys, Thanks for the FUN barbecue and party. I LOVE family get-togethers, family time and family games. Thanks for hosting the party and Dave thanks for giving us a reason to have one. I can't wait to see you guys in 10 days...with our running shoes on. Alisha, I'm so,so proud of you running your first marathon. WOW! I can't even imagaine. Your AWESOME. And Dave so are you, jumping in to run 6-7 miles at the last minute. Who knows next year you'll probably be running the marathon with your wife. Anyway, we'll see you in a few days. Love, Mom