Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Him vs Me

So today when Dave came home from work he informed me that I was "in an annoyingly good mood" what is that you might ask? well Im not really sure, but it may or may not have had to do with the fact that I showed him the costume that he will be wearing to my family reunion this summer but anyway it got us going on what I am and what he is. And I just want to always remember how we see ourselves. So....
He is the nicer one and Im the meaner one, He is the homebody and Im the outgoing/party one, He is the logic thinker and Im the fly by the seat of your pants, He is going to be the passive parents and Im going to be the enforcer, He is a saver and Im the spender, He is more soft spoken and Im (or at least can be) a loud mouth, Hes the serious one and Im the prankster, Hes the couch potatoe and Im the busy body, Hes a smarty pants and well I have a thing called street smarts, This next one is kinda hard to admit but Im a OCD cleaner and well Im still working on converting Dave, he has a big ego and I am humble (he gets that gene from his father)
And THIS is why we work!

3 comments:

The Guymons said...

I love your Him Vs Me it is funny how we can have so much in common with our husbands but be so different. And yes we had a blast at the races and we also love Megan she is great for Treavor and my boys love her she is great.

Ballard Family said...

I can't wait to see your costumes now, can you please find me something to wear????? J/k you are good at that, and are you dressing up for grandpas party too????

Veronica and TJ said...

Opposites attract:) TJ and I are opposites on a lot of things too.