Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Health Days AKA Webb National Holiday

This year for the "Webb National Holiday" all the siblings came home to celebrate. It was really fun to see everyone and see how much the kids have grown. We haven't been together since Alan and Susan left (almost 6 months) and we really missed them but still found a way to have some fun.
As soon as Kimi got here we put her right to work mowing the lawn and cooking dinner. It was really nice of her since I was going crazy with 9 kids running around/crying and 3 dogs chasing each other and of course dinner burning! Jake got a good laugh out of me when I was trying to keep it together and asked him how he does it??
Anyway we made it through the night and then the next morning we woke up bright and early to run the Smithfield 10k. I was so proud of Dave he did awesome and even beat Val and I, granted he didnt have to do an extra 6 miles after like we did for our marathon training:) But still I have to give him props I never thought I would get him to do it with me. After the race we headed to the parade, then a bbq, then the fair, then back home for games and time outside. It was a great day and good weather so no complaints here!