Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Monkey

Parx has started climbing EVERYTHING. And is getting so tall so those two things add up to some trouble. Awhile ago he figured out how to get his light switch while standing in his crib so I moved the crib back a little. Then it happened again so I moved it again.
Then the other night I  put him down for bed went up stairs for a few minutes and when I came back down the light was on under his door. So I went in moved the toy box and moved his crib as far as I could. A few minutes later I heard some banging so I checked the monitor and he was CLIMBING out of the crib about to fall on his head to reach the light!! Just before he literally fell out he realized he couldn't reach it so he laid back down and went to bed. Funny little boy!! After my heart slowed down I could laugh at the thought of him scaling his crib and the wall.

No comments: