Tuesday, December 25, 2012

ThAnKsGiViNg

Parx and I had the chance to go to Vernal the week before Thanksgiving to spend some extra time with the family and Im so glad we did. We got to help the Grandma's out a little, went to lunch, do some shopping, and just relax. Then once the rest of the family got there the crazyness came full circle. Family parties, late night, Lots of good food, Chopping wood, going to the Christmas parade and activities. And of course GRAY Thursday shopping. In place of Black Friday since the sales start earlier and earlier each year.  It wouldnt be the Holidays with out any of it.
As Thanksgiving rolled around this year I had had a lot of time to think of all the things I am grateful for. After a few moves this year and a few other things that made me reflect on our lives and where we are and where I want or thought we should be it allowed me to look at the big picture. And to count my blessings no mattter how small they may be.



 

 

 

 
 
 





 
 

No comments: