Saturday, March 1, 2014

35weeks

35 weeks.

Heartburn from everything I mean Everything!
Get winded from just walking up the stairs.
Not sleeping much
His head is in my hip which really hurts
No stretch marks yet, that I can see anyway. I'm keeping my cream
  Pretty bummed since I found out at my last Dr. appt I tested positive for strep B and need medication before I deliver. Which before I knew this I was THINKING I would go on my own, which meant staying home as long as possible and now I'm not sure what I will do. Just as long as the ending is the same s healthy happy baby.
  I went back and compared what I looked like with Parx at this point and I'm much larger! Haha and I thought I was big with him. Again ha! But just like I said with him... I don't know if I have much more room to give him, and this time I mean it.
  Another thing I found funny was how "ready" I was for Parx. Cute room put together, diapers to last over a year, clothes washed and all documented. Sorry buddy but this time were still not sure where you will be sleeping.
  Currently have a cold and wow being pregnant and getting colds make them 10 times worse, along with Parx I have had at least one a month since November. We just keep passing them back and forth.
  I'm snoring again, which is worsened by the cold and the fact that I'm uncomfortable and wake up to everything Dave and I haven't slept a whole night together for awhile, one of us ends up moving upstairs in the night or sometimes just start the night that way.
  As bad as all this sounds and as ready as I am to be done being pregnant I know they are easier in than out. Plus I'm not quite ready for the change a newborn brings.

All in all I am feeling pretty good and should complain. I'm blessed to have easy healthy pregnancy a and am grateful.

Names:
Parx wants "Black" he has gone from calling him black baby to naming him that
Mom wants Hendrix
Dad wants Augustus
Mom and Dad will probably compromise with Hendrix Augustus Webb which is fine. But we both agree it doesn't sound the best together.


36 weeks- 1cm and 40% effaced
37 weeks- 2cm and 70% effaced

No comments: