Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Parx is three!! Whaaaaat!!!! (said like a minion)

I found/heard a few of these quotes and think they are so fitting for our little big 3 year old.

I really hope I am wrong about this first one, but Parx has just been so fun and easy going so far that I'm a little nervous.

" Whoever cam up with the term "Terrible Twos" had obviously never met a three year old."
I am 3
I am not built to sit still, keep my hands to myself,
take turns, be patient, stand in line, or keep quite.
I need motion, I need novelty, I need adventure, and
I need to engage the world with my whole body.
Let me play
(Trust me, I'm learning.)
Let him be little.
Let him be wild.
Let him be
A Little Wild.

The last one is my favorite. Every stage and age we have gone through has had so many things I have loved about it and I always find my self thinking no this age is my favorite. So I am excited for what is to come even if I am a little nervous. Parx is such a sweet little boy and one of my best friends! 

A few things about him right now...
Our biggest battle is getting him to eat. I have to sit right next to him and tell him to take a bit or actually feed him.
Says "did you see that" even if you are staring right at him
Loves Paw Patrol TV show
Counts to 13
Knows a few numbers, letters, all the shapes, and colors
Is starting the alphabet but gets letters mixed up
Loves colors green and orange. Wants anything in those colors






























No comments: