Saturday, March 1, 2014

february

February

As long and slow as January is February does seem to go a little faster, maybe not so much this year but I'm sure that has to do with being pregnant. Either way I was a little surprised when it was time to flip the calendar but also so very excited for a couple reasons one I can now say I'm due this month when people ask, its actually a "spring" month even if outside doesn't look it.

Traveling with our sunglasses
Went to Sid and Michelle's for the super bowl
Watching movies on the Ipad
Shoveling/playing in the snow
Story time at the Library
Pet store, Parx and I have been trying to get in a few more fun outings before brother comes in a few weeks and were home a lot more. This was one of the favorites and happened a few times
Painting Grandma and Grandpa Webb's room
Spending time with Grandpa Pudge
Breakfast with friends
Putting on make up/ cleaning with the brushes
Napping- I was trying to wake him up and thought the flash might do the trick but he was OUT, he would squint and then just go on napping
WALKING IN FEBRUARY!! - I cant believe we have snow pictures as bad as these and then a few weeks later its been warm enough that its melted and we were able to take a walk.















 























No comments: