Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping

Every summer Dave and I make a list of things we would like to do and every year camping falls on this list but we usually dont get to it. But this year we not only got to cross camping off but also hiking white pine.
On sat we headed up to Tony Grove set up camp and took off hiking. I really have wanted to do this hike for a while and thought it wouldnt be so bad, which it wasnt but after a 12 mile run it sucked! I was so tired when we got back and was so glad we had already set up our tent so we could just sit and relax. Later that night the family came up to stay the night with us. We had a great time roasting marshmallows, sitting around the camp fire, playing at the lake and just enjoying the awesome weather and pretty scenery.























1 comment:

melissa said...

Oh man, more fun I missed out on again.

Great photos!

I LOVE the one with Coco in the backpack