Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy BiRtHdAy... to me!

Sometimes when people get older they dont want to celebrate their birthdays as much, but not me I dont care what my number is Im celebrating the day I came down to this world and I think people should to! Plus any excuse I have to throw a party or even just get together and have a good time is fine with me. Plus who can complain about getting presents?
This year we did keep it a little low key which was still cool. We went to dinner and a movie with some friends (Lance and Linds) on sat night and Sunday (my actual day of birth) we went to church, took a nap, Dave made dinner:), and went up the canyon to try out my new present... my/our new camera! I have a love hate relationship with it right now, I love the idea of it and what I can do with it but hate how stupid it makes me feel. I really dont feel any older until I start messing with new technology and then I feel like Im old and out of the loop. Either way its a great gift and I really do love it.










3 comments:

John and Anna said...

Happy B. Day Alisha! That sounds like my kind of birthday! I'm glad you still like celebrating it. We really do need to get together and play!

Veronica and TJ said...

Happy Birthday friend! I am so glad you had a fun time. I haven't worried about the number either. I am sure at one point it will hit me though. Again, happy birthday:)

melissa said...

You will get used to your camera and love it! Or you could come out here and I can give you lessons! Go over to Ashley's and start practicing with the kiddos, you will start seeing a huge difference in the shots you get.