Friday, July 9, 2010

Softball

Dave always asks me to come to his softball games and usually I say no. I know Im a bad wife. So I have been trying to be better. I have found this a great time to read (once Dave asked me if I knew what was going on and I answered: with the game or the book?), or visit with friends if they are there. But last night I found something even better to do... practice with my new camera! Some of the guys were really getting into it and requested I take their pic of them bating. Also Brock was a great subject to practice with when he would hold still.





















4 comments:

melissa said...

those are good pictures! I love the ones with Brock in the grass with the baseball!

Sid and Michelle said...

Those pictures are really cute!! I like the one with the sky in the background. You can practice on Brock anytime!!!

Bennetts said...

wowzer lady.....I have to say this is the first time I have ever looked at a picture and noticed someones WHITE socks!!! The pic with Dave standing by the dug out with his back towards the camera is awesome for several reasons but the colors are just so bright and vibrant I noticed his socks :)

The Smiths said...

You are turning out to be quite the photographer! Very nice. And p.s. that little boy is super cute!