Saturday, July 3, 2010

Twitards?!?!

So in honor of the new Twilight movie coming out my sister Ash had a party the other night. We had "italiano", drank some "blood" and ate treats that were black, red, and white,and watched the first two movies. It was actually really fun and for all you haters that think this is so lame and something high school girls would do I just want to know what the difference is between this and a football party or a Nintendo night... we just make ours prettier!!









3 comments:

melissa said...

You guys are SO cute! I would have loved to be here.


And did you notice we have the exact same blog title right now? Great minds think alike :)

melissa said...

to be there.

Not here.

Veronica and TJ said...

That is so freaking cute! I love the blood! I got busy and totally forgot to watch the first two before I went to see Eclipse. It was so good. I am glad you love it as much as I do. TJ thinks I am a loser too:)