Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 Weeks.

Only 10 weeks to go! Hes going to be here before we know it, so Im starting to try and get ready.
His room is coming to together and I've started washing a few things. sometimes it feels a little early but when I think I'm counting down from 10 it doesn't feel long at all. I mean 10 weeks sounds long but I know it will go fast.

Things that are happening now:

I still get heartburn (even with the meds).
I can tell he is is putting on the weight.
He is running out of room.
He gets hiccups everyday usually more than once.
Now when dad feels him he can't hide from him.
My back pain is getting worse.
I'm back to being and looking tired at night.
My feet get a little swollen after standing on them all day.
Dad can't wait for how much FUN he is going to have with him.
I'm getting nervous and trying to read as much info as I can.



There are boys in my house – and Spiderman shoes
And 200 papers in various blues.
There's Bob (he's a builder) and Thomas the Train,
There's a fireman coat to wear in the rain.
They have cars on their shirts and frogs on their hats
There's a glove and a ball and a red plastic bat.
There's dirt on a face and a smudge on a nose;
Grass stains on knees and sand between toes.
There's bathtime at night with bodies to scrub,
And when we're all done there is dirt in the tub!
There's bandaids and bruises and curious bumps,
There's smiles and laughter and sometimes there's grumps.
There's odors most icky; there's boogers so green
There's more yucky things than I'll ever get clean.
There's piles of laundry; there's stories at night;
There's bedtime and bathtime and dinnertime fights.
There's cars and there's trains and there's books about trucks
There's Scoop, Lofty, Dizzy, and Travis, and Muck.
Sometimes there are bugs, and sometimes there are frogs;
Sometimes they are lions, or dinos, or dogs.
There are cute little vests and darling neckties
Dragged right through the mud – oh what a surprise!
There's running and climbing and jumping and falling
And laughing and crying and hugging and brawling
And rolling and losing and finding and creeping
And whining and stealing and sometimes there's sleeping.
There's tantrums and time outs and extra loud noise –
There's love in my house in the shape of my little boy.


We cant wait for this little guy who is going to rock our world!



8 comments:

Melanie said...

I am pretty sure I experienced every part of that poem just today! Boys are sooooo much fun!

John and Anna said...

You're a cute little 30 week momma and I LOVE that poem. I have to admit some of that hasn't started for us, but my future did flash before my eyes as I read it. Little boys really are the best! :)

Nicole Hacking said...

YAHOO! i can view your blog now! your little belly is so cute!
-nicole

Veronica and TJ said...

You look great! I was getting so huge at this point. That poem is super cute!

Keisha said...

You are still so tiny. You look adorable pregnant. I'm soooooo glad I got to see you this weekend. I hope your shower turned out great (I talked to Marci and she said it was good). I can't wait to see pictures of the little man. BOYS ARE THE BEST!

Binghams said...

so fun seeing you this weekend Lish :) LOVE the poem. That little boy is lucky to find such good future parents :) HOpe we see you guys before he gets here !!!

Cori said...

Love you and your belly girlie!

mstokes said...

That's not a pregnant belly - That is what I look like after I eat at the Olive Garden! You're too cute!