Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vernal Baby Shower

My wonderful sisters threw me a very cute baby shower with the theme of Nursery Rhymes. It was so cute, everything from the invitations to the food was themed. The baby got a lot of great things that I know both of us will enjoy.

We also did more than just have the shower we had a lot of fun just hanging out, playing games, and going to dinner. I also went to a friends baby shower, it was fun to see a lot of friends from the past. I love spending time with my family and am so grateful for everything they do for us. Thanks again everyone I loved it!!

























3 comments:

laci said...

Super cute shower! I love the theme. And it looks like you got some good stuff! I can't believe we're getting into the home stretch! Hooray! Let's do dinner before we're ready to pop. (since we keep seeing each other out anyways!)

Markelle said...

how fun! I'm so excited for you guys. there is nothing like meeting your little person for the first time.

DR and Brynna said...

It was so fun to see you at the showers! You got some way cute stuff too. I was reading your last post about your baby having the hiccups. Lucy had the hiccups everyday too! At first I liked it and thought it was so cute. But then it drove me crazy! Even after she was born, she had them everyday.