Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ice Skating

(Im getting my blog ready to be a book and I found these pictures and had to post them.)
One year (I think last year) for my work Christmas party they rented out the ice skating rink, and as you can tell I tore it up!
I really do know how to ice skate I was only joking around cause some one dared me to wear a helmet and use a walker. Not that there is anything wrong with using them I just dont HAVE to use them. I have mad skills when ice skating!
PS I LoVe how embarrassed Dave is in this picture!




3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh how fun, I love ice skating!

Veronica and TJ said...

I love your walker. To be honest I didn't know they had stuff like that for the ice. I love to ice skate too. I haven't been in a couple of years and your pictures make me want to go.

Cori said...

I was practically peeing my pants when this happened! Love that you put these up!