Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

To ring in the new year we went to the Clarks for some good food, good company, and good entertainment. We hung out, visited, played games, and even had a magic show with a hypnotist. Dave volunteered and ended up smelling the couch cause it smelled like roses, dancing with some of us and singing songs.Things that are so not like him. Then on new years day we stayed around the house cleaned, relaxed and hung out with the family some more playing games and having fun.
We are so excited for this year and what its going to bring, especially our little guy! And many other changes. I like setting goals at the beginning of each year and working on new things and ways to better ourselves not that I always do them but there is always next year! So heres to a new year and new goals. Welcome 2011!!













3 comments:

John and Anna said...

You are such a cute little momma to be! We're excited to meet your little guy. Happy New Year!

Veronica and TJ said...

How fun! I love that you guys had a hypnotist come to your party!

Kelli B. said...

oh bless abracadan! he did a magic show for me for my birthday when I worked at ICON! haha.