Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Disney on Ice

Last weekend we went with Daves family to Disney on Ice and it was Awesome. Disney always gives 110% they have the best costumes, skaters/dancers, and just do a all around good job on anything they do. Kimi was so nice and got a suite for all of us to sit in while we watched the show which made it even more fun, I think I enjoyed the show just as much as the kids did. Thanks Kimi! your amazing!


Dave and I
Grandpa and the Grandbabies
Dave and Josh
Watching the magic
Kimi, Lori, and I
Cinderella
Cinderella
Snow white and the seven dwarf
All the Princesses
Bell (the best)
Seven Dwarf
Little Mermaid
Fairy Godmothers
Aladdin

2 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

I love Disney on Ice! My sisters went this past weekend too! I still love going. Glad you had fun.

melissa said...

ok for your little amazing race thing, you need to tell me what kind of stuff to pack. Like, I normally don't take tennis shoes anywhere. I will need some shoes like that, right?

and ummmm is it going to be cold?