Sunday, November 8, 2009

V Town

This last weekend we headed out to Vernal for a few different reasons
A: Nate my little bro went through the temple
B: We did a Christmas boutique
C: We haven't gone out for a few months
It was such a great weekend we had a lot of fun (no surprise) being with the family, playing games, staying up late talking and laughing at stories of us like when Megan and the cat shared a toothbrush:) and just enjoyed each others company. As for the boutique I cant say it was the best thing so, it was a good thing we had each other to pass the time. And also it was so special to be there with my little brother on his special day. I am so proud of him and his choice to go on a mission, he is my hero and I look up to him so much and am going to miss him like crazy!
All the family that was at the temple; Jesse, Justin, Ashley, Gma Rose, Gma Bev, Mom, Nate, Dad, Michelle, Sid, Me, Dave
Dave, Nate and I
Getting set up
Hanging out visiting
Michelle, Jami, Jilli, Ash, Jill, Autumn, Me, Megan
Cousins

The end results of our crazy wild weekends: Gma Julie and Lincoln out like lights ( yes, that is a flash light in her hand I guess they were star gazing before they fell asleep or something??)

7 comments:

Jillian said...

It was fun to see you guys and just visit, even though me and you didnt have the best turn out!!

melissa said...

I wish I could have stuck around to see you all. Oh well we have Christmas!

Ballard Family said...

Mom's going to kill You!!!

Jodi said...

Looks like fun!!

Dotter Family said...

Oh alisha I so told on you about the picture that you have of your mom sorry I seen her in walmart and I thought she had already seen it but she hadn't and I think she is going to kill you!
It was good seeing you again and let's plan a girls thing for christmas!!!!

Paul and Carly said...

How fun. I can't wait to come home for Christmas. It's fun to stay up catching up and remembering funny memories. I love it!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I want to go to disney on ice so bad!!