Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Prom 2009

At work we dress up for Halloween every year and this year was no different. Its nice to not have to wear scrubs everyday but I dont know that I would want to do this everyday either haha...

Lora (angel) Cori (pocahontas) Deon (witch) Me (50's girl) Tiff (Tinkerbell) Val (treehouse mascot) Diane (cowboy) Chelsie (grape) Linds (Harley momma)

Lindsay, Me and Val
Cori, me and Chelsie
Chels and I

Then later that night our friends Becky and Jason had their annual Halloween Party.This year with the theme of Prom night. It was such a fun party with lots of pictures, dancing and a rocking 80's dress!!

Putting our flowers on



The Whole group
Us in the classic prom pose


The guys

The gals

The rockin dress
Busting a move, and no Im not glowing the red light was shining on me




Saturday for Halloween we spent the day hanging out baking making cup cakes and caramel apples. Later we went to our wards trunk or treat and stopped by to see the kids in their costumes.

Susan and I with our delicious apples

Dave and his dad as flowers:)

Morgan, Allie and I

Morgan, Caden, Allie and Lori being eating by the monster
Susan (witch) Me (big daddy)and our monster
Batman, Robin and I


Sunday we headed down to SLC for Addie's baby blessing. It was such a fun weekend and really nice to get to see so much of the family!

Addie Dave and I
Josh and I
Me Addie and Amberly
Aunt Kimi

11 comments:

Paul and Carly said...

Alisha, that 80's prom party looked awesome. Where did you find your dress? I loved being able to catch up the other night on the phone. I hope we get to see each other soon!

Ballard Family said...

Fun Night! ummm, just wondering why we didn't get any of those yummy carmel apples????

Eddingtons said...

Awesome dress!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!!

Keslers said...

All I have to say is you two looked so hot!!! It looks like a way fun party.

laci said...

Where in the heck did you get that dress!!? To go with the 80's theme, the dress is radical! Haha, and yes we need to do something this week. Text me or something.

melissa said...

Oh my gosh that dress is too much! where did you get it? so cute!

and, like ashley, I am wondering where my caramel apple is.

totally missed you in Vernal!

Jodi said...

Looks like lots of fun I love the dresses. To cute!

Binghams said...

Where the freak did you find that dress ???? its definatley something you need to keep! Im a little obsessed with it.... i laughed so hard.

Markelle said...

you guys are amazing. I love the flippin dress, and your high roller outfit. {you are a hottie}

I want to have fun with you guys. you're always having fun!

Tawny said...

Ha ha! I love the 80's prom theme! That is awesome! I really love your dress too by the way! How fun! I really like the prom pose pictures too! Hope you guys are doing well!

Court and Brade said...

i am DYING at that 80's prom theme!!!! oh my gosh, that is awesome!!! where did you get the dress, you look hott in that!! ha ah so fun!