Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and Farewells

We had a way fun Thanksgiving this year with Daves side of the family it was very busy and crazy. We had a house full of 10 adults, 9 kids and 3 dogs so it was a lot of togetherness and family time.We had lots and lots of food, fun and games in fact on night Dave and I put on the Amazing Family Race for the family which was really fun. We just made up the clues and told them what to do, it turned out great and they had an awesome time.
Homebase team


Red team
Orange Crush
Pink chilllaxers
Alan, susan, lisa, bryan, greg, jake, tiff, morgan, lori, josh, kimi, amerbly, zach, and alli
Bryan and Lisa took first, Jake and Tiff second and The parents came in third.


I think this was our third turkey dinner..

Me and Morgan


Then on Saturday we took family pictures. I think they turned out great!! and dont mind how happy Greg looks he was just so happy to be there he couldnt contain himself.







And on Sunday Alan and Susan had their mission farewell which was great they gave wonderful talks we are so proud of them!
Josh and Lori

Greg, me and Dave kimi, bryson, caden and dave
Me and Dave Our missionaries


Plus sometime in this crazy weekend I found time to put up my Christmas tree and decorations so bring on Christmas and the craziness with the Merkleys!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

8 comments:

melissa said...

BRING ON THE CRAZY!!!!!

gw8ball said...

Straight up bull- that Zach and I were not mentioned as the first place team. We won that game!

Paul and Carly said...

Hey ALishA!
Looks like you had a great time. I wish we were in Logan so we could see each other more. We will be in Vernal on the 21st and clear till the 3rd so if you want to hang out, let us know!

Chase and Nahomi said...

Hey hey!! lunch would be GREAT sometime, just let me know what day you can go and I will make it work. I can go pretty much whenever.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Happy late Thanksgiving!! Love the prom pictures BTW.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You look so pretty in the family pics. I still need to decorate for Christmas!

Keisha said...

could you get any prettier?! Seriously. I'll see you at Nate's farewell I'm sure :)

Danielle and Brian said...

OH your family pictures are great and you look so beautiful! can we talk more? Man I miss you! Lots! I am so sad that we weren't able to make it to Logan during the christmas break! I guess you two will just have to come to VA and see us!! Great plan Huh!!