Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am grateful for..

Its that time of year, when you look at your life and reflect on things your grateful for. As I have been doing this for the last couple weeks I dont know where to start; I have SO much to be grateful for. I know you can always find something to complain about and Im pretty good at this when I want to be. So in the holiday spirit Im going to put this bad habit at bay and make my list of things that bless my life:

  • the most important, Dave my wonderful husband! He truly is the BEST husband for me.
  • the Gospel
  • missionaries (especially when they are members of your family)
  • family
  • health
  • jobs
  • exercise and running
  • my sewing/surger machine
  • tv
  • sweats
  • laughter, people that make me laugh
  • friends
  • food, especially junk food
  • shopping (clothes, not grocery's)
  • Hawaii
  • traveling
  • living in the USA
  • our troops
  • toothbrushes
  • nail polish
  • hot baths
  • running water

any many many more things. We hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

John and Anna said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! I'm all for a Christmas Party. In fact, I was just talking to John about maybe having one at our house, if no one else was going to. But your house is great too! Let me know what you think. Even if everybody can't come, those that can should definitely get together.