Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby shower and GNO

My cousin Melissa flew all the way from LA to have a shower for her little girl and spend some time with us before the baby gets here. It was so fun to see her and all the cute girl stuff she got. You know people always say how much cutier girl stuff is. Don't get me wrong it's cute but I really love all the little guy stuff!
Anyway we had a wonderful shower, then headed in for some shopping and the best part...dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory (even thought we waited for over 2 hours). It was worth those 2 pieces of cheesecake I got. Congratulations Melissa I hope we didn't freak you out with all the labor and baby talk. Tessa will be worth it:)

*Side story.... I just want to remember this and someday maybe look back and laugh. Megan and I stayed in a hotel with Aunt Lisa, Makall, and Gma Bev.  At 3 in the morning were woken up by Gma in the bathroom. She got back in bed and immidealty started snoring! Finally at 4:30 we couldn't take it any more and went to sleep in the car. We striped the bed, put on pants, socks and off we went. Megan asked what we would do if the hotel people tried to stop us and I said if they want to give us a bed to sleep in we will stay other wise we are borrowing the bedding to sleep in the car. It was cold and bright from the parking lot lights. So we put up my sun visor started the car for a little while. It was the longest worst/best sleep. But at least it was quite!
So much for me thinking I would get a good nights rest for the first time in a year. and even sleep in. hahaha

No comments: