Sunday, May 13, 2012

With how busy things have been I feel like I haven't been able to spend quality time with my favorite little guy. So the last couple of weeks we have played our hearts out. He really is the best play mate EVER! I love him more and more everyday.

A few things he is into right now include:
Waving Hi and Bye
Saying byeee
Jabbering All The time. (You think I can understand what you are saying...)
Love playing with the remotes and the Ipad you have a few games that you are pretty good at
Your open mouth kisses are the best
You like the camera, well looking at it not having your picture taken
You are so friendly. When ever we are out people always comment on what a cutie you are
You are such a busy body. Changing/ dressing you is a joke hence the picture below...
Makes sounds for cars and trucks (vooom)
Points and grunts for animals

This is the NUMBER ONE reason Im not crazy about this house. Its on the highway and has no fence. So everytime were out playing Parx wants to watch the cars go by and runs right for the road. And he thinks its a game so the louder I yell and chase him the faster he runs!!

No comments: