Thursday, May 24, 2012

26.2 because 26.3 would be crazy!

I ran the Ogden Marathon for the second time. I beat my previous time by 6 minutes without really trying, which I am very happy about, but now knowing that I would like to do even better next time (saying there is a next time:)). I really enjoyed it this time for the most part anyway and am so grateful I got to run it with my dad. He is one of the best running partners a girl could ask for. He knows how to motivate you and PUSH you when you need it. I hope someday I can be as awesome as he is! And a huge shout out to the rest of my family that ran a ways with us as well. I really love looking forward to meeting up with people and having someone to pick you up along the way. Because running really does bring you to your highest highs and lowest lows!
Time: 4.21

Just Run. People ask why I run.
I say "if you have to ask, you will never understand."
 It is something only those select few know. Those who
put themselves through pain,
but deep down know how good it feels.

Highest High


Lowest Low
We didnt get a pictures of me and dad crossing the finish
because we were just flying by:)







5 comments:

John and Anna said...

You are amazing! Definitely my running hero!!! :)

Kelsey said...

You are awesome! Congratulations, what a cool thing to say you can do!

melissa said...

I have no idea how I am related to you all.

Good job!!!!

DR and Brynna said...

Wow, I am so impressed! Who runs for fun??? Not me. You have inspired me though, maybe someday I will be as ambitious as you. Way to go girl.

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

You're awesome. Running is something I don't understand but I wish I did so bad! I'd love to run, but don't. Consider yourself lucky, you'll always have great legs!! Good job!