Saturday, May 19, 2012

MY day

"You know your life has changed when...
going to the grocery store
by yourself
is a vacation." 
-Motherhood

In the very short time I have been a parent I have decided being a parents means:
Sometimes giving up what you want for what your child needs. And being happy to do it.

Sometimes it may be something you really want like sleep, a date night, a girls night, a new outfit, a run,a nap, or something that's not as important like having a shower for the day, waiting 5minutes to use the bathroom, watching a tv show, or sharing your food. Either way you do it and never hold a grudge.

I am so lucky to be a mother to the best little boy in the whole wide world. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for entrusting me with him. I feel his love for the both of us daily as I am trying to raise him and teach him what he needs to know for his mission here. I just hope Parx continues to be patient with me as I am still learning.

No comments: