Sunday, May 6, 2012

Moving

The house we were renting was also for sale and had been on and off for the last two years with no bites, so we thought we were safe to rent it for awhile. But within a few months of us living there it sold!! To say I was upset is an understatement. I knew what we were getting into but Everyone thought there was no way it would sell if it hadn't in the last couple of years. And so soon!
It wasn't that I loved the house. There were a lot of things I didn't like at all, but there was plenty of room for us and we made it our home.
As for our new place it's another older home that is also for sale and again I'm not crazy about it at all. I hate that its on main street with no fence. But Please everyone and anyone don't buy this home! At least not now. We will be moving soon enough when Dave's parents go on their mission and we move back there.
A huge thank you to Dave's family that came and helped us move. I know by saturday I was so tired and burnt out and just a little stressed!:) So again THANK YOU!

No comments: