Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Challenge

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was fun. Everyday for 30 days you blog something different about yourself.
Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Not all of these will be "interesting" but facts, yes:

1. I had my first child 7weeks ago
2. In 7weeks I have eaten 50 or more boxes of Junior Mints, no joke
3. I am the middle child (#4) and the middle girl
4. I watch a lot of t.v. and a lot of reality shows
5. I'm right handed
6. I have a horrible long term memory
7. I love running but don't claim to be great at it
8. I wish we could travel more
9. I love to read
10. I have a huge sweet tooth but wish I didn't
11. My hair grows SO slow
12. I like to take pictures
13. I still have both sets of grandparents living
14. I'm not really an animal person
15.I love water

3 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

Yay! I am so excited to read your blog for the next 30 days:) I love jr. mints to and I wish we could travel more as well.

Julie said...

lookin good!!!!! hope you are all getting some SLEEP! that is hilarious about jr. mints!!

John and Anna said...

I love that you are doing this! It makes me want to as well. Maybe when you're all done I'll pick it up. :)