Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary

This year our anniversary was very low key. We stayed home and had dinner brought in. Dave came home a couple of hours early from work to hangout with Parx and I which was such a nice gift. We love when daddy comes home! This year we got the best anniversary gift, our little Parx. We sure love our little family.

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

4 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jillian said...

Happy Anniversary! Parx is already changing! I can't wait to see him in person!!

Veronica and TJ said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally agree with your definition of love. I got a little teary eyed reading it.

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Happy Anni! You look great. I don't believe the Junior Mints are giving you any trouble.