Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday- Happy Easter!

Through unspeakable suffering He became the great Redeemer, the Savior of all mankind.
- President Monson.
I love holidays and especially the ones that have Gospel meaning behind them. I'm grateful for the Savior and his sacrifice he made for me as well as everyone else. It's so nice to have a reminder every once in awhile of whats truly important in life.
This year Easter fell on Dave's Birthday so we celebrated all weekend. My mom was up babysitting which added to the craziness. But was really fun and gave me a reason to get out of the house. We dyed eggs, had a few Easter egg hunts, had a nice dinner, played games, had cake and ice cream, and just wore ourselves right out. Thanks everyone for the great weekend!!



























No comments: