Monday, April 4, 2011

Fatherhood

I have been amazed at how well Dave has taken to being a dad. He sure loves his little buddy and I know Parx feels the same, every time he hears his dads voice he brightens up. Dave is so good to help and knows when I need a break, he was even good enough to take the feedings one night this weekend and let me rest. To be honest I was a little nervous since Dave hadn't ever changed a diaper before we had Parx, and was the youngest, so he didn't have little kids around growing up to babysit or have a lot of experience with. That hasnt factor in at all. From the time we had him he has jumped right in with feeding, changing, bathing, playing, snuggling and occasionally telling him to "hush" (not my favorite). I am so grateful that he is my partner in parenting and everything else in life. I love you Dave!


1 comment:

Kelli B. said...

Tyson has never changed a diaper either! Can't wait to see him try!!