Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tummy time, bath time, and a little spring time!

Parx has been doing so good. I wish I could say we are starting to get into a schedule but we're not. Hopefully sooner than later but I'm not in a rush.
He is really starting to love his baths he gets his little hands under his chin and its just the cutest thing ever. Tummy time is a little different, he is fine as long as mom is reading or singing to him, or if dad is talking to him. But not if he just wants to be held.
As for the Spring we have been getting a small taste here and there. So we took advantage and did a little yard work the other day. Parx and I even help a little.
* the day I was posting this and taking pictures of tummy time he ROLLED OVER, I thought it was just a fluke until he did it again!!

















3 comments:

John and Anna said...

He's getting so strong! I'm seeing more of Dave in him in these pictures. He's sure a cutie! You look great and we need to see you guys again!
Oh and those flowers make me happy. I NEED Spring!

Jodi said...

I'm so glad I finally got to see little Parx, he is so so cute! It makes me anxious and excited!

Carly said...

He is so cute, Alisha. Seriously, I want to rub his little bald head!